Friday, February 11, 2011
The Start of a New Tradition
This week, I decided to start a new tradition, measuring how tall Isaac and Kathryn are around year and half year marks. I still plan to make quilted growth charts to display in their bedroom, but it really says "home" to me when families pick a wall or door jam to make growth marks on. So I selected a wall, asked the kids to stand up straight and made notations in pencil. (I promise not to get upset when I discover Isaac and Kathryn making their own marks on the wall in the near future!)
Kathryn is 35 1/4 " tall, Isaac is 35 even. Afterwards, Isaac wanted to measure Kathryn. So I grabbed the camera and took some pictures of him sizing her up in various locations around the house. I especially love the pictures taken while she was sitting in a dining room chair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment