Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the Air

This year is our first year handing out Valentines.  Since the kids are still young, I thought I'd do joint Valentine's.  (Next year, I'll let them pick out their own individual Valentine's.)  Not wanting to follow suit and pick up a pack of cards for the kids to hand out, a girlfriend and I decided to make V Day boxes out of card stock and foam heart stickers.  While her Cricut cut out the boxes for us, we baked a batch of homemade congo cookies so each box would have a little treat inside.  I think the boxes are super cute and very original, if I do say so myself! 


(The cake in the picture is for the four of us to enjoy tonight after our homemade lasagna dinner!) 

I hope you enjoy this Valentine's Day with your loved ones!

No comments: