Saturday, February 19, 2011

Goals Update

  1. Bed @ 10--Fair--Some nights I make it, other's I don't. 
  2. Date Night w/ JWH--SCORE!--Dinner and a movie was a success!
  3. Computer/Sewing Room--Fail--That room is still a disaster!
  4. Gratitude Journal--Fail--Need to make this more of a priority.
  5. Exercise 30 for 3--Fail--Need to make this more of a priority too!
February Goals
  1. Date Night w/ JWH--With his current work/school schedule, we need our "alone together" time.
  2. Computer/Sewing Room--I WILL get that space organized!
  3. Gratitude Journal--I've decided to incorporate it into my nightly bedtime routine. 
  4. Exercise 30 for 3--I NEED to make this happen.  I'm a much happier person when I have a consistent exercise routine.
  5. Compile Tax Info--I WILL provide our records to our accountant by March 1st.
  6. Complete 6 Hours of CFP CEs--I need 30 hours by Oct 31 of this year (current CE balance = 0!) so I better get cracking!

No comments: