Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PHOTO DEAL

For those out there (much like myself) who have an overabundance of digital photos and very little actually printed...Snapfish has a Valentine's Day deal!


Every moment is for keeps when you order 100 4" x 6" prints for only $5, shipped! Show, share, and save your Valentine's Day celebrations. Our top-quality prints are guaranteed to last a lifetime – really!


Upload your Valentine's Day photos, order 100 4" x 6" prints, then use coupon CUPIDPICS and they're yours for just $5, delivered. Spread your Snappiness and save today! Offer expires February 20, 2011.


One of my goals for 2011 is to print more photos.  A friend and I started a "Page A Day" Challenge for 2011 in hopes that we would make major progress on our scrapbooks.   Although I don't always work on my page each and every day, I'm happy with the progress I've made thus far and plan to keep plugging along for the remainder of the year.   I can't imagine completing 365 pages and what that would mean to my scrapbooking!

No comments: