Isaac and Kathryn's last round of illness attacked me so I am in the midst of a cold that just won't quit. I was down for the count last Thursday. It was so bad I had to call in reinforcements. (Thank you, Jonathan, for rescuing us so I could crash that day!)
Due to my day of rest (I didn't move from the couch, I tell you) I felt significantly better on Friday so in true Jessica fashion I overdid it the next two days. Sunday morning, I started to feel crummy again. Now I like to give colds time to run their course, but after experiencing an increase in sinus pressure and no improvement in symptoms since Sunday, I'm admitting defeat and heading to the doctor's office tomorrow. I'll be the one trying to blow my nose off my face, begging for a ten day supply of antibiotics. Now please excuse me while I go veg on the couch as the kids take their afternoon naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment