Monday, September 5, 2011

Tropical Storm Lee

552.  An unsuccessful trip to Walmart with Isaac while Kathryn was at her dance class
553.  Finding what we needed at Lowes
554.  Newly installed Thomas the Train Pleated Valances for a pleased customer
555.  A smiley boy enjoying his first gymnastics class
556.  A last-minute dinner with the Lambs at Pizza Inn
557.  A little girl excited over her new ballet slippers and tap shoes
558.  A free desk calendar
559.  A clean house
560.  A trip to Costco with friend and her kids to pick up appetizers for an upcoming college football gathering
561.  Blue Flame tees for I&K
562.  Friday night high school football games
563.  Hearing I&K scream "Football!" every time we drive by the new high school
564.  Planting ~75 bulbs in the heat with Kathryn
565.  Deciding to plant ~125 more when it is cooler
566.  Savouring this
567.  Repeating Week 3 of P90X due to an "off week"
568.  Realizing that pre-packaged meals just aren't for us
569.  A lazy Saturday morning in bed with I&K asking for "two more minutes" before I rise to make French toast
570.  RAIN...
571.  And the forecast of more rain (6-9 inches total!!) through Wednesday

No comments: