Now that we are involved in more activities outside the home (and Jonathan travels quite frequently), I field an extreme amount of questions regarding Daddy's arrival back home, when Kathryn's next dance class is, when we go to church again, when Isaac's next gymnastics class is, when school will start...you get the idea.
To be quite honest, the kids and I are starting to get very frustrated by these questions. They don't understand days of the week yet and how else am I to explain that certain events happen on certain days?!?!
So...here's my solution...
I'm posting a color coordinated calendar tomorrow. I still need to add MMO days to the calendar but my Sharpie colors are limited at the moment (which will soon be remedied). Hopefully this will help! (Thanks, Ashley!!!)
For those of you reading that might think I am a bit crazy for posting information about my husband's travels, let me put your minds at ease. First, we have dogs...big dogs that live both inside and outside. And these dogs alert us of every trespassing creature day and night. Second, I live in a state that still recognizes shooting someone in self-defense is a non-chargable event. I have enough redneck in me to know how to handle a gun and enough smarts to realize dead people can't talk. Thank you very much!
1 comment:
It looks GREAT ... glad I could help! :o)
Post a Comment