Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Quickie...

I'm tired, it is getting late, the kids will be up as soon as their Tot Clock turns yellow tomorrow morning and I still need to shower since I did plyo tonight after Isaac and Kathryn went to bed...you get where I'm going, right?  Super quick post.

But I just had to put this out there...I started reading this yesterday as a result of Multitude Mondays and although I REALLY wanted to finish it last night, I'm pacing myself.

Forcing myself to read only ONE chapter a week. 

It is torture, I tell you.  T.O.R.T.U.R.E.

I devoured the first chapter yesterday...and I'm hungry for more. 

But something is prompting me (yes, God, it is me, Jessica, and I'm listening) to take my time, chew on what she has written, absorb it, apply it. 

That's not to say I won't read this first chapter over, and over, and over until next Monday comes. 

All I can say is WOW.  I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Melissa Ann said...

I'm on my second reading... I devoured the first time last winter and have been slowly savoring again since.

randomashley said...

I am intrigued to say the least! Can't wait to hear more about it & possibly check it out for myself.