Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apology for Major Vent

I wish to publicly apologize for numbers two and three in my major vent post last week. 

I have a temper.  And when I lose it, I can come across a little harsh. That was not my intention.  I simply wanted to get that off my chest.  And on Thursday, things just came to a head.  Although I did feel better afterwards, I don't want to hurt any feelings or have anyone misunderstand my intentions. 

I love my kids.  I am happy with the MMO program they are enrolled in.  They enjoy the MMO program they are enrolled in. 

When it comes to my kids, I only want the very best.  I have high expectations that unfortunately I hold others to.  I want Isaac and Kathryn to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we love them, exactly the way that they are, and that we will always champion for them.  I just need to learn to do it with more grace and compassion and less roar!

No comments: