Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Hours of CE in 30 Days

Being the procrastinator that I am, I need to complete 30 hours of continuing education in a little more than 30 days.  Honestly, it will get done and I'll have another two years before needing to complete the CE requirement again. 

I'd love to find a few local seminars that by simply attending, I'd satisfy most of my hourly requirement, but living in the country doesn't lend itself to many financial planning continuing ed opportunities. 

So, I'll keep plugging away online and hopefully not drive myself (or the kids) crazy in the process!  The kids and I had a lengthy discussion this morning about Mommy needing to work a bit each day over the next month.  Our conversation went something like this...

"Mommy will need to do a bit of school work each and every day for the next month or so." 
"Mommy, you are going to school? Can I go to school?" 

Something tells me we will have this conversation a few more times before the realization of what it means sets in. 

No comments: