Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why Is It...

Isaac and Kathryn catch colds, share it with me, knock theirs out in five to seven days and mine lingers on and on and on???  I'm on Day 12 and in a holding pattern.  I'm worried about my continued drainage (which doesn't seem to be improving) and the upcoming weekend so I placed a call to one of the doctors I see in town.  (Yes, I have two primary care doctors....long story, too tired to explain at the moment.) 

I explained to the receptionist the reason I wanted an appointment and informed her that I needed to work around my kids' schedule, especially nap time.  First available appointment that met my parameters is tomorrow...during nap time.  Fortunately Meems is off on Fridays and we already had plans for a day with Meems so Meems will stand guard during nap time tomorrow so I can slip off and beg for antibiotics. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hope you feel better soon!