Friday, April 8, 2011

Slumber Party!!!

We are experiencing yet another first here at the Hollow this evening.  Isaac and Kathryn will spend the night at Pop and Meems tonight...WITHOUT US. 

Jonathan and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at the end of May with a long weekend trip to a remote, undisclosed location.  To prepare for this trip, Meems thought it might be best if we conduct a trial run.  My only request in scheduling this trial run was that it occur on a night that Jonathan doesn't have class so we could have our monthly date night on the same evening.  ("Oprah calls it multi-tasking."  I love that line!)

The kids are pumped about sleeping over at Pop and Meems.  Now if Mommy and Daddy could just figure out what we'd like to do this evening...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Have fun tonight!

Twinside Out said...

I hope the trial run went well, and that you had a fabulous date night!

Your upcoming trip sounds very exciting. :-)