Monday, April 11, 2011

Exhausted, But Blessed

I have absolutely no idea where this past week went!  Honestly.  There were numerous nights where Jonathan woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me I'd fallen asleep with the bedside lamp on...again.  I don't know if it is the return of spring (actually it feels more like summer) or keeping up to two super active toddlers who love to play outside, but I've fallen into bed each night this week, blissfully exhausted.  And as a result I've managed to document my gifts only once in the past seven days.  But I'm not upset with myself for this lack of documentation...in fact, I'm grateful for it!

360.  arriving at MMO roughly 10 minutes late after unknowingly turning my alarm off and waking up over 30 minutes late!
361.  making sure the kids know Mommy will be back in a little while
362.  quiet time to compute and quilt
363.  hearing Kathryn's excited "MOMMY!" when I pick them up from MMO
364.  Ms. Michele providing comfort to Isaac post-boo boo
365.  PB&J sandwiches
366.  lunch plates that are devoured
367.  help making congo cookies
368.  finishing up a quilt's border
369.  planning a sewing date with a friend
370.  congo cookies post-nap
371.  kids playing outside while I tidy up Marge
372.  a tough lesson learned
373.  returning indoors to watch Veggies Tales
374.  leftovers
375.  cutting Jonathan's hair
376.  post-shower potty time
377.  reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear with two blessings
378.  watching a movie with Jonathan
379.  working the gusset on my first knitted sock

holy experience

2 comments:

Julia said...

We love Brown Bear, Brown Bear around here too! :)

Isn't it exciting to see the delight in your children when you appear after being away for awhile?! Love it!

Twinside Out said...

Veggie Tales are a favorite with our little ones as well. :-)

I'm not sure what congo cookies are but they sound yummy!!