Since the official announcement has been made in Jonathan's department, I feel I can freely share what change is just around the corner for him (and us). Beginning Monday, May 2 Jonathan will move to Internal Audit. Jonathan is pumped about his return to audit, but I also know he will miss the people he worked with over in Material Management.
This opportunity came about in a rather unusual turn of events which further solidifies in my mind that God's hand moved Jonathan (and us) towards this change. Both of us took the attitude that if this was the direction God wanted us to go, it would happen. And happen it did!
Based upon Jonathan's explanation of his company's audit division, part of the department is based in SC and part in TX. Teams may be comprised of employees at both locations and team members may change based upon each individual's availability. Each audit will last approximately one month from start to finish. The first week in the office, the next two at the audit's location and the final back in the office to wrap up. (As you can tell, I'm not entirely versed in audit procedures. I get the general idea, but specifics are beyond me.) As Jonathan learns the ropes, his first two audits will be based in SC. But since his employer is an international company, future audits may require domestic as well as international travel. In fact, he is scheduled to go to the Netherlands this summer.
I am very excited for Jonathan and support him 110% in this new opportunity. I know he will enjoy learning how his company's audit department functions and the audit process, the variety each audit will bring and the return to travel. Congrats, Jonathan! We are so proud of you!
3 comments:
Congratulations to Jonathan, & I am excited for you all!
Congrats! Sounds like an exciting opportunity.
It also sounds like you are potty training at the perfect time, since Daddy will be traveling soon!!
Congratulations, Jonathan! Good luck with the new position!
Post a Comment