Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kathryn's First Dance Class

Kathryn participated in her first dance class Monday evening.  I really wanted her to try a class before registering her for an entire dance season (which runs from mid-August until the end of May) so when I spoke with her teacher (who is also a close friend of our family) about trying out a class as well as the studio owner, they both were all for it. 

Well, long story short, I wanted to watch Kathryn's first dance class.

As a result, Isaac wanted to participate too, so Kathryn and Isaac both experienced their first dance class Monday evening. 

Kat LOVED it.

Ike was all over the place!  (They both know and LOVE the teacher so I knew when he asked to participate it might make things a bit tricky...)

Needless to say, Isaac will be trying a gymnastics class in the near future, which hopefully will be just right for our flexible little Tumbleweed. 

Kathryn is all registered for dance, ballet shoes ordered, tap shoes ordered, tights purchased...she is almost good-to-go. 

Now I just need to pick up a few leotards for her, snap a picture of her in her new dance gear and she will be all set for her first dancing season! 

1 comment:

randomashley said...

I am so happy that Kathryn will be part of my class! :o)