538. I&K sitting with the MMO director while I quickly completed the registration process even though I was stressed about arriving late
539. Successful first dentist appointments
540. Learning how to brush the back I&K's lower front teeth properly
541. Kathryn's first dance class
542. Kids playing while Mommy has her hair done
543. A crazy dinner out with the Lambs (my kids were super amped, LOUD and drawing a LOT of attention)
544. Enjoying the first home football game in the new stadium as a family
545. Leaving at half time with tired kiddos
546. Bed time woes slowly getting better
547. Jonathan's last minute international audit
548. Week Two of P90X behind me
549. Plyo and Kenpo with Tiffany after the kids go to bed
550. Kids climbing in bed with me to cuddle this morning
551. Discovering Robert Kaufman Kona Solids at Hobby Lobby!!!!!!
1 comment:
I'm grateful for our dinner outing as well... because, despite the level of activity, we always enjoy spending time with you all! :o)
Post a Comment