522. A much-needed adjustment and massage while Meems "watched" the kids during nap time
523. Sewing day with Tracie
524. Continuous cut bias binding
525. Watching Melissa transform a dress that I couldn't wear into a top that I could!
526. Playing and chatting with A & B while my two napped
527. A wonderfully fun morning with the McCall Family
528. Enforcing our helmets must be worn when riding tricycles rule
529. A swim date with friends we haven't seen all summer
530. A 15 minute cat nap that meant super late nap times
531. Friday night pizza dinner from the new Pizza Hut in town
532. Working on repeat post-bed time curtain calls
533. Completing Week One of P90X
534. Double date night with the Coles
535. Lazy Sunday
536. Putting Kathryn's recently completed, freshly washed quilt on her late last night
537. Consoling a sleepy Isaac with the promise that his quilt will be ready by tonight
1 comment:
Massage - I bet that felt wonderful! Especially after a week of P90X. Congrats on that, by the way! From what I hear, it's no small feat!!
Post a Comment