As you can tell, I've fallen off in my weekly gratitude posts. Sometimes I have trouble balancing it all. Honestly, don't we all? We are not super-humans and the sooner we recognize that, the better our relationship with Him becomes. The wonderful thing is...I don't have to balance it all for Him to love me, accept me, bless me. So here I am, admitting I'm not Wonder Woman. And giving thanks that I don't have to be!
489. A long overdue sewing day with a friend
490. Another long overdue event...girl's night out with my best friend
491. Conversations of the heart
492. New brakes, an oil change and a repaired windshield wiper line
493. Learning new tires are needed before our summer vacation
494. A day with a sweet "mother's helper"
495. Canning sweet and sour pickles during nap time
496. Realizing I can use my CU Organic Farm vouchers to stock our pantry and freezer
497. A play day with two of our favorite people
498. Successful splinter removal
499. Making a curtain call
500. DATE NIGHT
501. Watching the final Harry Potter on the big screen
502. Spiked Arnold Palmer's
503. Catching up with dear, old friends (who were passing through) and their precious children
504. A hubby arriving safely at his destination after a long travel day
505. The kids and I napping in our bed on a lazy Sunday afternoon
506. Playing at a nearby playground
507. Looking at boats
508. Sunday night pizza picnics while watching a Disney movie...some traditions never die!
509. Working on birthday quilts til the wee morning hours
510. Cuddle time with the kids after a late night for Mommy
2 comments:
I know you wrote this as a reassurance for yourself. But, I want to thank you because I needed to hear it as well!
Balance is such a difficult concept for me! I have really been struggling in that department, too, lately - in case you didn't notice from me dropping off the face of the blog-world. Thanks for the reminder that God loves me for who I am, not how well I balance (or don't balance) all the pieces of my life.
Love 490 - girls' night outs are such rejuvenating times!!
Post a Comment