Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sew Much Fun

  • Quilt, assemble and bind fall scrappy sack.
  • Sew two felt treat totes for I&K.
  • Make Isaac's engineer hat for his Halloween costume.
  • Make Kathryn's butterfly wings for her Halloween costume (I know it says fairy, but I think I could modify for butterfly wings).
  • Finish Kathryn's duvet cover.
  • Start and finish Isaac's duvet cover.
  • Sew, quilt and bind gift for upcoming November birthday.
  • Sew, quilt and bind 5 gifts for Christmas.
  • Knit Isaac and Kathryn's winter hats.

I'm actually working on one of the five gifts for Christmas at the moment, but plan to knock out the Halloween costume accessories and the duvet covers in the next few weeks in light of fall's fast approach.

1 comment:

Melissa Ann said...

Ambitious! I'm just about done with birthday party sewing... and then I have a dress to make for a little girlfriend of ours 4th birthday. I'm still not sure if I want to tackle Halloween costumes. And if I do, I think they'll be 18th century so the kiddos can wear them when the three of us volunteer at a local living history museum. I just don't know if Halloween will be fun if they're not walking yet... okay... longest comment ever!