- The front panel of I&K's felt trick or treat bags were dropped off for monogramming on Thursday!
- I'm nearing the end of K's duvet cover as evident by the picture below.
- I started cutting out the pieces for I's duvet cover today.
At the moment...
- The scrappy sack is on hold,
- I'm working on gathering the necessary supplies to work on the Halloween accessories,
- I need to finish the piece work for the one Christmas gift I started before moving on to the November b'day piece,
- I'm trying to decide if I want to wash the fabric for the other gifts before starting the projects (I did so with the one Christmas gift and feel the fabric might have been easier to work with if I hadn't washed the fabric first),
- I need to determine if my knitting stash will cover our winter hat needs or if I need to look for some more yarn.
No comments:
Post a Comment