Friday, September 3, 2010

Copycats

Look at what is waiting for Isaac and Kathryn to play with tomorrow morning...


A SLIDE! (And it even matches our loft's decor!!)

After reading on a friend's blog about the recent addition to their playroom, I decided the same purchase would work perfectly for us. Except we haven't transitioned the loft area into a playroom yet...ummmm....

Well, dear friends, that isn't stopping me. Here's the scoop...

Jonathan is working ALL.WEEKEND.LONG. for the next two weekends. Yes, you read that right. Things are hopping in the division Jonathan works in and for the next two weeks his work schedule is crazy busy. (Thank goodness for straight pay, overtime! CAAA-CHING!) Not to mention he starts his 1 1/2 year long, every other weekend MBA program Sept 17th...

Anyhow, all this means is the kids and I will be spending many hours together with limited Daddy time. I'm not complaining, I promise! But entertaining two very active two-year olds can be trying at times. So today, I decided we were gonna break into some of that b'day money from Mema and purchase an indoor slide.

Tonight, after a much-delayed bedtime, Jonathan assembled the new piece of play equipment and placed it in our soon-to-be transitioned play loft. So tomorrow while the kids are slip-sliding away, I'll be busy converting the loft into a kid-only zone!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay! I bet they love their new slide and play area!