Sunday, September 19, 2010

"High Five"

As a child, I L.O.V.E.D. my Highlights subscription. I would spend hours working on the puzzles, games and riddles as well as reading each and every story regardless of the topic. I truly believe my subscription to that kid's magazine was instrumental in my love of reading. Even now, if I am by myself at a doctor's office and notice a Highlights sitting on a table nearby, I will pick it up and flip through it.

In Saturday's mail (or it could have been Friday's since we neglected to pick it up from our mailbox), I received a mailing from Highlights informing me that they will now offer High Five for kids ages 2-6 beginning December 2010. How cool is that!?! So in addition to receiving their own Beginner's Bible for Toddlers as "something to read" this Christmas, I think I'll include a year's subscription to High Five too!

No comments: