Friday, September 17, 2010

Milk Jugs




As a result of our latest round of colds/illnesses, the kids have become pros at taking their medicine from little dosing cups. At first, I would measure out each dose and then hold the dosing cup for each child. Now, I simply measure out each dose and then hand the dosing cup to each child, asking them to hold the cup "with both hands" and to "be very careful".

After MMO this past Thursday, we decided to dine at Mickey D's. Well...we didn't actually eat at McDonalds. (I'm still not ready to expose my kids to all those germs.) We visited the drive thru and then drove over to a nice little square situated along Main Street in our town to enjoy our lunches. I ordered milk to go along with their Happy Meals, but decided to save the milk jugs until their afternoon snack.

As you can see, Isaac and Kathryn LOVED drinking from those little jugs! Before handing them the jugs, I asked them to "be very careful" and "use both hands". They did wonderfully! Something tells me a visit to Amazon.com is in my near future to research/purchase kid-sized cups...

No comments: