Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Test Run Take 1

I'm all about planning ahead (as if you can't tell that about me already). So on Sunday afternoon, while Daddy watched his beloved Patriots play the Jets, I decided to conduct a test run of Isaac and Kathryn's Halloween clothes.



Originally, I thought Kathryn would wear a black leotard with black tights as her butterfly body. However, after scanning the Garanimals clothes at Super Wally World, I quickly changed my mind to a black long-sleeved t-shirt and black pants. That complete outfit cost us $6.50 plus tax and those two pieces can be used more than once. Score!

For Isaac, I thought about purchasing a pair of super cute striped train engineer overalls, but after reviewing his Fall/Winter clothing bin, I changed my mind again. When paired with a white long-sleeved t-shirt($3.00 plus tax at SWW) , I think his dark blue jean overalls will work just fine. Double Score!!

We will try Halloween Test Run Take 2 next Sunday...

No comments: