Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sitting Pretty...Well, Kinda...

We have been working with Isaac and Kathryn on sitting. Needless to say, it has been pretty interesting. We were given a Bumbo chair (thanks Ashley!) which has helped them get use to sitting upright, kinda. We have to watch Isaac very carefully in the Bumbo seat...he likes to arch his back and could go tumbling backwards. Kathryn just slumps forward. But since tummy time isn't always a fun activity around here, it is nice to have the Bumbo so they can start strengthening the muscles needed to accomplish sitting on their own.



Yesterday, I thought I would give them an opportunity to sit in our lazy boy. Isaac did well, Kathyn slumped! I think both enjoyed looking around though...

On another note, we had the first fire in our fireplace last night. It was so nice and cozy! Pop and Mems came over to enjoy homemade poundcake and ice cream AND our first fire.



No comments: