Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OH NO! There He Goes Again...


Kathryn has started something new...putting her hands on either side of her head. It is so cute and the expression on her face when she does it is absolutely adorable! Sometimes she will do this "new thing" when Isaac is starting to get upset. (For those that do not know...Isaac is my fussy baby. Kathryn is not.) I feel like she is saying, "Oh no! There he goes again!". It definitely helps me get through some of those fussy periods...too funny!


Monday I decided to put Isaac and Kathryn in one of their Christmas outfits. I know...it is not even Thanksgiving yet, but there is a method to my madness. (Though it will not be revealed at this time!) Each child has five outfits: two given to them by Meems and three I bought. (I know...it may be a bit much...but I could not resist spending five dollars on two, yes, two outfits at the consignment shop last week. WHAT A DEAL!) Anyhow...both Isaac and Kathryn had blow-out diapers Monday afternoon. Isaac's was so bad I had to rinse him off...ewww! (Note to self: Maybe it is time to move them up to the next diaper size.) Here are a few of the pictures I took before the blow-outs...


And one of Kathryn post blow-out...

No comments: