Friday, November 21, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Isaac decided he really wasn't ready for nap time this morning, so I decided to let him "help" me sort laundry. I propped him up on our bed, pulled out our laundry hamper and went to town. He was watching with such intensity that I decided to toss a sock his direction to see what he would do.

He played with the sock for a little bit (I was able to sort all of the laundry), then lost interest and began to whimper. Isaac is not my day time sleeper. He has perfected the art of cat-napping and really doesn't sleep for any stretch unless he is sleeping on Mommy. So each day, we nap together.









In fact, as I am typing this is what my little helper is doing...He is quite the chatterbox this morning! Oh well, at least he sleeps at night. Now if we can just convince them to stretch longer than 7 1/2 hours...

No comments: