Monday, May 9, 2011

Where Did The Week Go Gratitude

Life here at the Hollow seems to have taken off at warp speed.  Easter was SUPER late this year and as a result, Mother's Day totally crept up out of nowhere for me.  Knowing how busy our world has been lately, I set up my Tuesday and Wednesday posts for last week to auto-post.  (I heart auto-post!) 

It has been ONE WHOLE week since I've written a post. (WHAT?!)  And I want to know...where did that week go?  I promise, it was Monday, May 2nd a second ago!  And you know what...I'm grateful for the hectic pace we are experiencing right now...and simply trying to keep up!

441.  Running an errand with the kids
442.  Realizing we haven't used the stroller in weeks!!!
443.  Finishing Gavin's quilt
444.  Feeling good again
445.  Watching Isaac and Kathryn play together
446.  A hubby who helps out even when he doesn't feel great
447.  "Beginner's Luck Sampler" hanging in the foyer
448.  A morning of sewing
449.  The best Mother's Day gift...hearing Isaac and Kathryn say "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy"
450.  Knowing colds/stomach bugs don't last forever

holy experience

No comments: