Friday, May 20, 2011
Auntie Mimi Comes to Town
My dear friend, Mimi, came to visit yesterday as part of her ECRT (East Coast Road Trip) before departing for a two-year work assignment overseas. We spent the afternoon/evening together, catching up and chatting about anything and everything.
Mimi and I have always had a special friendship. We complete each other's sentences and can communicate with each other telepathically. And that's the honest-to-goodness truth! It happened in a departmental meeting at our former employer's office. The look we got after that hilarious exchange was priceless!
Anyhow, the kids fell in LOVE with Mimi and gave us some really funny memories from that visit. We will miss our dear "E-Me" and wish her all the best in her new adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww...I miss seeing you guys and Mimi. I'm glad you had a wonderful visit!
Awwww...Jess!! It was going seeing you and the family! I still laugh out loud thinking about the funny moments =) I love our friendship!!! I wish we still were coworkers! The mind reading was great!! lol
Hey Nicole!!!
Awww Jess!! I LOVE our friendship and can't wait to share my memories with I&K...especially Isaac lol It was great seeing you and the fam!! I'm glad I made the drive up to Pickens and didn't turn around when I saw that HILL!!! Love you guys!!! And the picture turned out great!
Hi Nicole!!! Tell Darryl I said hello! Hope all is well with the little one!!!
Post a Comment