Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I'm not really inspired to write about anything in particular today so I'm going to post random items about us:
  1. I am really hairy! (Go ahead...start laughing. I'm ok with it.) I'm serious though. I come from hairy stock. (Case in point...one of my dad's family nicknames is Wookie.) I think Isaac and Kathryn have inherited my wookie gene...
  2. In his younger days, Jonathan was a ballerino. (Well, at least for one performance...) Just ask him about it.
  3. We are conservatives; however, I do not believe in pro-life legislation. I firmly believe NO ONE should tell a woman what she can or cannot do to her own body.
  4. Jonathan has an extremely high pain threshold. He has had cavities filled without novocain and also had a wound on his head stapled shut without numbing medication.
  5. My first major in college was Physical Education.
  6. Jonathan's first career path was a golf pro.
  7. I LOVE watching "reality" tv shows.
  8. Jonathan remembers sports facts like you wouldn't believe.
  9. Isaac loves to run around without pants. So we have scheduled "no pants" time each and every day to keep him happy. (Don't worry...he keeps his diaper on!)
  10. Kathryn loves to take a shower and will stand directly under the shower head.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Audrey loves to go topless so she can see her belly button. Maybe we should schedule a shirt-free time everyday. What a good idea!

Oh, and Darrell's ridiculous with the sports facts too. :)