I have to run an errand this morning, but am delaying our trip in hopes that Isaac will have his morning antibiotic cleanse BEFORE we load up and head in to town. (Maybe the yogurt he ate at breakfast is slowing things down.) Anyhow...enough talk of poo...on to the funny story.
Last Friday, the kids were jumping around in their cribs acting like crazed children instead of peacefully taking their afternoon naps. I was tired and ready for some down time so instead of letting them work out their silliness, I made frequent trips into their bedroom in an effort to calm them down. (I know...not what Super Nanny would recommend.) After two dirty diapers and several stern warnings of "You will not like it if Mommy has to come back up here", I hear the following:
Kathryn: Uh oh! (Thud!) Mommy! MOMMY!! I fall! I FALL!
Isaac: (Silence)
Kathryn: MOMMMYYYY!! I FALL!!!
I rush upstairs to find Kathryn walking around the bedroom, a little dazed. She is NOT in her crib?!?! When I asked her what happened, she replied, "Mommy, I fall out of bed". I don't know if she leaned too far over her crib railing and lost her balance, but she definitely took a tumble. After checking her for injuries (none), I placed her back in her crib and told the kids it was time to calm down and take a nap. (And they did!)
Once downstairs, I had a good chuckle...
No comments:
Post a Comment