Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Glimpse into our Current Weekly Schedule

  • Mondays--If we don't have MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers), then we typically stay at home and catch up on household chores (laundry, baking, changing sheets, paying bills, etc.). Sometimes we run errands. If we have MOPs, then I "try" to do the household chores in the afternoon/evening or just let them wait until Wednesdays.
  • Tuesdays--MMO--I typically grocery shop and once a month, enjoy an adjustment and massage during MMO. Tuesday evenings, Jonathan has softball and I have guitar lessons.
  • Wednesdays--Household chores/run errands in the morning. We use to attend storytime at our local library, but we haven't made it a consistent part of our week since last May. Wednesday evenings we are at Wonderful Wednesdays. Once a month I try to attend the EOW group.
  • Thursdays--MMO--I typically try to schedule my hair appointments on Thursday mornings. Our house is cleaned every other week on Thursday mornings. I try to use Thursday mornings to sew, scrapbook, decorate for holidays, etc. I haven't been that successful in doing so yet.
  • Fridays--Doctor appointments, run errands with Meems, do something special in the morning. Business as usual in the afternoon. Try to have date night w/ Jonathan once a month.
  • Saturdays--Something fun in the morning, business as usual in the afternoon. Prep for Sunday school class.
  • Sundays--Church in the am, family time in the early evening, pm.

Jonathan has his MBA classes every other weekend so the kids and I fly solo on those weekends. I have PWA (Pickens Women's Association) once a month. We also try to work in activities with the UMOM club and gatherings with friends whenever possible!

No comments: