- I'm considering feeding Isaac and Kathryn a Ovo-Lacto-Vegetarian diet. I feel like they are almost already doing that. Isaac much prefers fresh fruits and veggies to beef, chicken and pork. Kathryn likes any starch, all fresh veggies and basically chews any meat until she has consumed the juice from it and then spits it out. The question is can Jonathan and I give up chicken, beef and pork?
- I feel really guilty about the amount of food that is tossed from my kids' plates. And I give my two small portions to begin with.
- Guitar lessons are going well.
- I've hit a stumbling block on how to best attach the felt straps to the trick-or-treat bags. I would like to machine sew them on, but want to hide that stitching...
- P90X is kicking my @$$.
- I wish fall would return to the South! I'm tired of 80s during the day. But I am enjoying these cooler nights.
- I'm not really looking forward to the return of ladybug home invasion season.
- I am super behind in household paperwork and business bills. I'm going to attempt to catch up some today.
- We are headed to a "real" pumpkin patch this weekend!! WOO-HOO!
- I still need to pull out our Halloween decorations. My goal is to have them out before we hit the pumpkin patch this weekend.
- We need to transfer our picture editing/storage software to an external hard drive. Our pictures are taking up too much space on our very old laptop.
- The kids are doing well in Mother's Morning Out. Isaac loves to cuddle with his teacher and Kathryn continually amazes her with her "smarts".
I hope to return to a regular posting schedule next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment