Monday, January 9, 2012

Kathryn's Nutcracker Debut

Continuing with last week's recap of November and December, we now are at Kathryn's Nutcracker debut.  Her dance studio presented two performances of the Nutcracker the weekend before Christmas.  One evening performance and one matinee performance.  I attended both.  Jonathan, Isaac, Meems and Pop attended the matinee performance. 

Our family thoroughly enjoyed the production and felt each performer did a fabulous job! 

Here is a clip of our tiny dancer during the evening performance...




(Several items to note: K is the dancer at the far right as we view the stage.  We plan on using a tripod the next time we video and I have since learned how to focus when videoing with our big digital camera...)
Kathryn still talks excitedly about "her Nutcracker" and "dancing with the older girls".

1 comment:

randomashley said...

Kathryn did an excellent job in her big debut! I am so happy to have her in our class!