- I got an unexpected telephone call on our way back from a play date this afternoon. My ultrasounds yesterday did not reveal any masses, but an ovarian cyst. The doctor will touch base tomorrow to further discuss. Praise the Lord!
- The kids and I finally met Melissa and her precious little girls in person this morning. The kids played so hard that Isaac fell asleep before I could swing through a drive-thru on the way home (hoping that eating would prevent him from napping in the car) and Kathryn is still napping (3+ hours). We are looking forward to a future play date in the near future!
- Isaac, Kathryn, Meems and I picked wild blackberries for a hour yesterday evening. We have a bumper crop this year...all volunteers! Kathryn loved it and picked the entire time. Isaac picked for ten minutes and then directed his attention elsewhere. After setting a few aside, I plan on cooking the rest down this evening in preparation of our first batch of blackberry jelly this season.
- I started the C25K program (treadmill edition) last night. It feels fantastic to be exercising again and I hope to keep this up!
- Isaac has started saying, "Oh snap!" Guess we are watching a little too much "Chicken Little".
- Kathryn has truly turned into my little helper. She will jump right in and help with any task I'm working on...laundry, watering the garden, changing beds, making beds, brushing Belle...she LOVES helping out!
- The kids had their first ice cream cone with homemade strawberry ice cream this week. Isaac ate all of his, Kathryn ate 2/3rd of hers. We tried cones again as an afternoon snack yesterday and they could have cared less...so Meems and I each ate two!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
U/S Results & Other News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad you received the good news. I'm doing a C25K program too. I'm still near the beginning (finished week 3) and I'm hoping I'll be able to do a 5K by September. Good luck! I'm cheering you on!
Post a Comment