- I spent the morning with a dear, dear lady whom I have had the pleasure of knowing for many years. She shared with me her knowledge and love of quilts. I so enjoyed my time with her this morning! Not only did I gain a wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics in our short visit, but I also have a new African Violet to add to my collection of house plants as well as a reasonably-priced, professional quilter to send my quilt tops!
- I love that we can check out DVDs from our local library. I simply request a movie (new release or otherwise) and when my turn pops up, they call me, I pick it up and we have a week to watch it...FOR NO CHARGE!
- I would really, really, really like to start a monthly book club that meets during the day. I haven't a clue how to accomplish this or who I would invite or how we would go about selecting books to read and discuss, so I keep mulling on this...I'm sure I'll come up with something.
- I can't wait to host a small cropping night at our house tomorrow night! Which reminds me I need to borrow a folding table from the church tomorrow...
- I am terrified to start potty training. Our next target start date is the Friday before the kids go on Spring Break.
- I'd really like dried beans and kid friendly pasta to go on sale soon. I need to re-stock my pantry with those items and don't want to pay full price.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love borrowing DVD's from the library, too! It's so easy...and FREE...and did I mention FREE? ;-)
Good luck starting up your book club! Two of my friends are in one, and they really enjoy it. It sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment