Friday, March 25, 2011
Friday Afternoon Bonus Post
A little over a year ago, I began my first quilting class. A class offered by our local guild, in conjunction with our county library. We meet once a month to learn new-to-us techniques, work on our sampler and share other projects we are dabbling in.
I am so pleased with my progress thus far (and feel so blessed to be a part of this special class). The class has taught me so much, prompted me to start/finish other quilting projects, and made me extremely comfortable with my sewing machine.
Although I would love to learn to machine quilt, I think my strength at the moment is creating quilt tops so I'm in the process of finding a professional machine quilter so I can move some of these UFOs (UnFinished Objects) out of my sewing room and to their final locations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome quilt! Much better than my first attempt at quilting!
Post a Comment