Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weecycle Wear

I finished evaluating the kids' spring/summer clothing situation since Meems and I are headed to Weecycle Wear, a semi-annual children's consignment show held locally, this Friday. Man! I thought we were in pretty good shape for the season change, but after checking everything out here's what I think we may need:

  1. Mini-pads for our two changing tables--great for those moments when Isaac and Kathryn decide to sprinkle us while we are in the middle of a diaper change
  2. Covers for our two changing tables--we have four...two more would be nice
  3. Two summer hats for Isaac--Kathryn has two adorable hand-me-downs
  4. Two swimsuits for Isaac
  5. One swimsuit for Kathryn--already has one hand-me-down
  6. 6-9 month light-weight sleepers with feet--one for Kathryn, two for Isaac
  7. 9-12 month light-weight sleepers with feet--five for Kathryn, four for Isaac (we LOVE sleepers and socks just don't stay on them well enough for us to use non-footed sleepers yet)
  8. 6 and 9 month shorts for both
  9. 6 month onesies for both (we have LOTS of 3-6 month and 9 month, but very few 6 month)
  10. 6 month and 9 month rompers (one piece short outfits) for both
  11. 9-12 month sleep sacks for both--light weight, of course
  12. 6-9 month pants for Isaac (we have LOTS for Kathryn, but none for the Ike-Man)
  13. One or two cute outfits for church or special events for both (6 months and 9 months)

Seems like an awful lot. Thank goodness we consign ourselves at a local consignment shop to help offset the cost of clothing! And I will definitely consign at Weecycle Wear this fall!!

No comments: