Super quick post....kiddos just went down for their afternoon naps and I would like to catch a quick nap myself!
Last night I received the link for the photos taken this past weekend. David and Kristina are AWESOME! They captured exactly how Isaac and Kathryn are at this age and stage. Click here if you wish to view the photos.
Our overnight experience with the bumGenius 3.0s was a success! No leakage and I personally think the kids' bottoms are drier in the cloth diapers than when they are in the disposable diapers overnight. (The diapers were still super-soakers, but the bGs wicked the moisture away from their little bums.) I have started using our four bGs more and will post my thoughts and experiences here soon! Jonathan and I are preparing to pow-wow about making the switch to cloth...after all we are in this together!
No comments:
Post a Comment