Monday, February 9, 2009

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Update

Quick update...I ordered four bumGenius 3.0 cloth diapers yesterday. Two to try on Isaac, two to try on Kathryn. Here's their website for your viewing pleasure: http://www.bumgenius.com/. These are definitely not your mom's cloth diapers! We'll see what I think...


And, in addition to ordering the four CDs, I ordered The Petit Appetit Cookbook by Lisa Barnes. It is a cookbook for baby and toddler foods. (Highly touted by a HDYDI mom~see http://www.howdoyoudoit.wordpress.com/ and search their solid food posts to see what I am talking about.) I can't wait to see what all I can make for Isaac and Kathryn! Now I am researching silicone ice cube trays...


As you can tell, I am very excited to dive into the word of homemade baby food and cloth diapers!


And here's a cute picture Jonathan took of the kids. They were both playing with the same toy on the activity mat. Sharing at almost six months...too cute!

No comments: