Monday, December 29, 2008

Headin' Home Round One

Today our first round of visitors are heading home...Mema, Aunt Cindy, Jenna and Cindy D are driving, as I type, back to Maryland. We so enjoyed having them here in SC for Christmas and wish them safe travels back home.



Things are rather quiet here this morning. Isaac and Kathryn have been fed, bathed and are now napping. Jonathan is in Greenville taking the fourth test (and hopefully the last test!!) for the Certified Internal Auditor's designation and I am catching up on my to-do list...bills, thank you notes (for Christmas presents...then I hope to tackle all of the baby gift thank yous that I am terribly behind on), laundry, etc. I am finding that a mother's work is never finished, but I can't complain...I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home.


OK...off to continue working on that neverending to-do list!


P.S. We found out in November Jonathan passed his CIDA (Certified Investments and Derivatives Auditor) exam...YEAH!! Congrats Daddy!! And I just got a call from Jonathan...he passed the fourth test!!! CONGRATS AGAIN, DADDY!!

No comments: