Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year!!

We hope everyone had a nice New Year's Eve. Ours was rather quiet, but enjoyable. Daddy watched some football until about 10 pm, Mommy turned in early (8:30-ish) and read a book until she fell sound asleep (at ~9)! I'm sure our days of ringing in the "new year" are gone for awhile. But you won't hear us complaining...

Today has been very busy...in addition to undecorating our live tree, rearranging the great room back to it's "normal" furniture arrangement (with a few changes, of course) and putting a few of the Christmas decorations away, we began packing for tomorrow we head out to Boone, NC for our first long weekend away! Needless to say, Mommy has been a little nervous. I never imagined how much stuff we would take when traveling with twins! Two pack n plays, toys, food, nursing pillows, clothes, white noise machine, bouncy chairs, double stroller, dreft, etc., etc., etc., and all that is just for the kids! Note to self: take picture of our vehicle tomorrow before we leave...I feel like we are moving!


The kiddos are in bed, I am checking out a few of the photos taken at Christmas and then I'm planning on hitting the sack as well (Daddy is already sawing logs on the sectional)...but before I go, I'll share a funny photo of Kathryn helping her Daddy study for his fourth CIA test last week. No wonder he passed!


No comments: