Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy! (One Day Late...)

Yesterday was Jonathan's 37th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! In order to celebrate with Pop and Meems, though, we are celebrating his birthday this evening. In fact, we did the same thing last year...and I remember that because one year ago today the test was positive. Yep! We found out last year that I was pregnant on the same day we celebrated Jonathan's birthday, December 18th! My, what a difference a year makes!

I don't have a lot of time to post, but wanted to give a few updates:
  1. Kathryn has rolled over from her tummy to her back...twice...when Mommy wasn't looking!
  2. Isaac is consistently rolling over from his back to his tummy. In fact that is now his favorite napping position. (No fear! Pediatrician said that was OK since he knows how to roll himself into that position...and back over if he wishes.)
  3. Isaac is CREEPING when he is on his belly!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! (Am I ready for this?)
  4. Today the kiddos played in the doorway jumper for the first time...what a hit!
  5. We have tried carrots...quite a hit, but boy can they stain!
  6. Nap time is improving rapidly...Mommy has to wake Isaac up from his naps. Hopefully Kathryn will get there in a few more days.
  7. WE ARE OFF TO SEE SANTA CLAUS THIS AFTERNOON!!! (In fact I need to wake them up and feed them so we can head into town...)

OK...Happy Birthday to Daddy again...we are signing off for now!

No comments: