This evening, as I was getting Isaac and Kathryn ready for bed, we were in the upstairs bathroom, moving through our usual routine of potty trips and brushing teeth.
Isaac was making his last potty trip (well...he was telling me he didn't need to go and I was telling him he had to sit there until he did!) while I was brushing Kathryn's teeth. I don't know how it happened, but between firmly telling Isaac to GO PEE! and prompting Kathryn to spit, I ended up poking Kathryn in the eye with her toothbrush! EKKK!!!! She was VERY upset with me, no matter how many times I apologized and told her it was a complete and total accident.
I must admit, bedtime is a bit hectic when Jonathan is traveling. I cannot WAIT until I can simply tell the kids to go brush their own teeth! (Well, that or when Jonathan gets back home again and can resume teeth brushing duties...)
1 comment:
Hang in there!
Post a Comment