Each week at MMO the kids focus on five learning objectives: a theme, a color, a letter, a Bible story and a nursery rhyme. This week's objectives are:
Theme: Apples
Color: Green
Letter: Aa
Bible story: Abraham and Sarah
Nursery Rhyme: Hey Diddle Diddle
They also are learning to trace lines, cut with scissors (!!) and color in the lines.
Since I kept Isaac and Kathryn home for observation on Tuesday (watching for a potential UTI, which thankfully did not develop), today's folder contained several activity sheets. I LOVE activity sheets! They are great entertainers while I prep meals, switch over laundry, work through some continuing ed...plus the kids are learning...a letter, a color, a shape, fine motor skills, which hand they prefer...the list can go on and on and on.
So today, before I started to prep lunch, I pulled out a sheet, gave a brief demo and let them be.
Did I mention how much I love activity sheets?
Did I mention how much I love activity sheets?
No comments:
Post a Comment