The monthly quilting class I'm involved in took a two-month break this summer. Since the quilting bug has bit me pretty hard, I decided to start working on a side project all by myself. I found a cute pattern on Moda's Bake Shop, raided my mother's killer stash and got to work...and I'm almost done. I had hoped to finish it up before the Fourth of July, but as I am learning, quilting "deadlines" aren't always met. Now my goal is to finish before our beach vacation.
The past week, I've had some one-on-one tutoring from my former 7th grade math teacher (who is also in charge of the quilting class) in order to wrap this project up. She offers a wealth of sewing experience and great quilting tips. I've really enjoyed my time with her and hope she has too!
Now let me introduce the almost complete "Vintage Fun in the Sun"...
1 comment:
Fun!
Post a Comment