We are back from our week long visit to Maryland. Meems, Isaac, Kathryn and I had a nice time visiting family and friends, but boy! Am I glad to be back home! I am also glad to be out of the car! Previous to Isaac and Kathryn, the drive from SC to MD would take 8 1/2 to 9 hours. Post Isaac and Kathryn, the drive takes 10 1/2 to 11 hours. UGH!
Since the trip was rather long and I am still recovering, tonight's post will be rather short. In the days to come, I hope (and I repeat, HOPE) to bring the blog up-to-date. LOTS has happened. Crawling, pulling up, clapping, playing "So Big", moving from tummy to a seated position, self-feeding, top teeth and waving are just a few of the many recent milestones. I feel like each day brings a new "first" which is bittersweet in so many ways.
I'll sign off for tonight, but before I go...a cute picture of the kiddos playing today and several of our L.O.N.G. drive north.
1 comment:
Holy cow at all the firsts!!!!!!! That's awesome, but you're right - bittersweet. Glad you guys had a great time and made it home safely. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment