Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow!


Last night's weather forecast called for the possibility of snow overnight, which excited me. This morning, when I got up, there was nothing...much to my disappointment. But by the time we finished our morning routine...we had SNOW!





Our morning routine is pretty simple. Get up, bathroom, let Belle out, take thyroid medicine, put food in Belle's bowl, let Belle in, head upstairs to nursery, change diapers, carry kids downstairs, nurse, burp, prep kids' breakfast (rice cereal & fruit), feed kids, sippy cup time, put kids down to play so Mommy/Daddy can fix/eat breakfast.






When we let Belle back in this morning, we noticed it was sleeting outside. (Typical South Carolina winter weather...gggrrrrr!) But by the time the kids were nursing, the sleet had turned to snow. I love snow...if I don't have to go anywhere. So after I took some pictures around the house of the falling snow, we buddled up Isaac and Kathryn for a few pictures on our covered front porch.







2 comments:

Twice the Joy....... said...

Snow!! I'm so jealous!! I let Barley out last night around 1am and saw a few small flakes fall and we had the sleet this morning, but no snow!!

Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Jessica -

Thanks for the Christmas card. Also, I love your blog. The twins are adorable. I am sure Jonathan has told you that I am a twin as well. Stephen and I are very close (always have been), a twin bond is something unique and special. Reading your blog makes me appreciate my mom even more, not sure how she did it all. Your house is beautiful, I think the snow pictures are the first ones I have seen since it being completed. We are to get snow this evening, Jason is off for the holiday so hopefully he and Jacob can do some sledding. Take care. Jennifer Smith