Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Smoothie Snack Anyone?


I love smoothie snacks!  So easy, so yummy, so nutritious!  And I have a tendency to throw in whatever I have on hand that seems appealing to me.

This morning's smoothies were made using the following:
  • two bananas,
  • a few sliced strawberries left over from dinner last night,
  • a few mandarin orange slices left over from a meal this weekend,
  • several HUGE scoops of Stonyfield Low Fat Strawberry yogurt, and
  • a couple squirts of Barlean's Strawberry Banana Omega Swirl Flax Oil.
Blend in a blender until smooth, pour into straw cups and enjoy!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Well, that sounds easy, and pretty darn tasty! I need to do more smoothies with the girls. That's such a great, easy way to pack in some healthy good stuff. I just never think of it. Thanks for the reminder, Jessica! :)