Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest

I admit it.  I am one of those Pinterest addicts you've heard about. 

I've stayed up late browsing,
I've checked my home page multiple times a day,
I've added the pinning tool to my browser's toolbar,
I've spent hours upon hours searching and browsing,
I've even downloaded the Pinterest app!

Yes, my friends, my addiction runs deep.  But instead of just using Pinterest to dream, I'd like to use Pinterest to do! 

I plan to decorate my home using the super neat, easy-to-follow tutorials and ideas I find,
I plan on trying new recipes and interesting foods,
I plan on listing the books I'd like to read in an easy to find place,
I plan on making some neat handmade gifts,
I plan on adding to our homemade collection of holiday decor.

I'd like my boards to represent works-in-progress and completions, not just ideas. 

So if you are interested in checking out Pinterest for yourself, drop me a line and I'll send you an invite.  But beware!  It's addicting!

No comments: